2019: Recognized by American Nurses Credentialing Center as 2019 Certified Nurse in Faith Community Nursing.
- 2017: received HMA’s Wilkerson-Droege Award in recognition of vision, creativity, and faithfulness to
the faith and health movement.
- 2015: ANCC Certification by Portfolio in Faith Community Nursing; renewed 2020.
- Consultant for nursing and health ministries education with focus on Health Ministries, Faith Community Nursing, Health Promotion, Nursing Management, and Cardiovascular Nursing.
Developed faith community nursing foundational courses and health ministries continuing education courses.
Presentations: over 700 lectures, courses, and workshops at staff development, regional, and national nursing conferences.
Member of faith community's Health Ministries Committee for 18 years.
2006-2014: Health Ministries Association Board Director for Practice and Education.
Past President, Carolinas’ Health Ministries Partnership Board of Directors.
Past Chair, Executive Committee North Carolina Nurses Association Faith Community Nursing Council.
- Health Ministries Association
- American Nurses Association
- North Carolina Nurses Association